spotifi

A quick Update on what I have been up to

 I  think it's pretty obvious that I haven't been too productive as of lately. After all, I haven't even posted a blog in a couple of weeks. To be honest, I have been pretty uninspired and overall overwhelmed with a lot of things. My sleep deprivation is also for sure not helping me at all, and I haven't been able to manage my time very well when trying to keep up with assignments. I don't think it's very healthy to continue these bad habits, so I have decided to adopt some new routine changes to hopefully get back on track with my project.

One thing I have recently noticed about my routine is that I don't have any separation between work time and relaxing time. This is of course extremely unproductive as I will waver in between working and doing something else very quickly, never being able to get into the groove of working. To fix this problem ill be trying to adapt to a new routine that will hopefully help me fix this problem. I usually eat lunch at around 3 p.m, so I think I should dedicate at least 3 to 4 hours to working after that. If I can get enough of my work done efficiently in those hours, I should be able to dedicate at least some time for relaxing afterward. From then on my sleep schedule should be fixed along with my work habit problems since I can form a clear separation between work and life.


I hope that as I take up these habits I am able to get back to working efficiently and creatively. Creative burnout is a problem I am already plagued with due to all the other activities I do that require me to put in a lot of creative input. A lack of sleep and an overwhelming work to life balance really don't help to solve that, but maybe things will get better from here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Demon Guy!

 Alright so I talked about one of the characters from my film, now let's talk about the second very important character. This here is th...