spotifi

Group Talk

Today I sat down with a couple of my peers and we all presented to each other what we were thinking of doing for our film openings.  Even though I have been struggling with time management and overall working, now I can see that almost all my other classmates are in the same boat. Getting together with them also allowed me to give some input into their films, and I feel as though I was able to make an honest impact in their projects. Even though I wasn't able to present to my classmates, just talking with them about their projects helped me think a little about mine. Honestly, I am feeling a lot better about where I am at with my project now, and I hope that I am able to talk with this group again as they were all very nice and collaborative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Demon Guy!

 Alright so I talked about one of the characters from my film, now let's talk about the second very important character. This here is th...