spotifi

Lets Search For Inspiration

My day has been pretty tough, so we are gonna keep things simple. I'll just be talking a little bit about style and what I found while searching for inspiration for my film. I think I would like to focus heavily on visual storytelling, so I'll be looking for that first before coming up with my story. 


While thinking about my film opening and what kind of topics I would like to tackle, I thought it would be cool to focus on more surrealist and existentialist themes. It's something I relate to and am deeply fond of, but I haven't ever made a film that tackles the topic. I think this is the perfect opportunity for that, so I got to searching on Pinterest for some inspiration. 


I put together a little collage of images that are inspiring me for my film.

Atmosphere



Characters


Scenery







I'll definitely break down more about the overall style of the piece in a later blog post, but for now, I'm pretty happy with the direction that my mind seems to be taking with this.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Demon Guy!

 Alright so I talked about one of the characters from my film, now let's talk about the second very important character. This here is th...