spotifi

A quick little sketch.

I have been grinding away at the general environment, characters, and props needed for the piece. However right now most things are pretty unfinished except for this one shot that I still think needs some work. 


A merging of both 2d and 3d Elements.





















Here you can see how I have started to work on the shot of the Vespa coming into frame. Not only that, I am combining 2d and 3d assets to create the look that I want for the film. This look is still VERY EARLY, especially in the rough sketch of the character and the direction they are facing. 

Next, I need to get that storyboard quickly as it will be key for helping me finish this.

I have a lot more that I have worked on, but again it's mostly stuff that needs polish before being shown, so ill just leave some progress renders showing how I got here.

First pass

Developing Composition

Vespa + Store

Very rough Character Sketch

Different angle + Final Render Before Composite





No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Demon Guy!

 Alright so I talked about one of the characters from my film, now let's talk about the second very important character. This here is th...