spotifi

Storyboards


A professional artist's storyboard is usually clean, precise, and overall readable by everyone. However, professional artists also get paid and have time, two things which I for sure don't have (basically I'm broke on time and money :P ).

 Even though I would love to invest a sizeable amount of time into a good storyboard, I simply don't have that luxury when working solo.

This means I have to adapt to working loose, quick, and dirty. The storyboard you see here is not one that is top-notch or the best by any means, but it for sure gets the job done and helps me to actually continue moving forward at a much faster pace.
Storyboard.

Now that I have this, my next post will probably look more into character design or will showcase what I have worked on in terms of animation, see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Demon Guy!

 Alright so I talked about one of the characters from my film, now let's talk about the second very important character. This here is th...